Monday, May 20, 2013

Generating Qi with movements and special static postures

In my last posts I detailed the basic principles of Qi generation with meditation.
This far not the only way to create this energy however the most simple and most understandable one.
Now I would like to tell some important points of Qi generation with movements and static "non-movement" excercises. Explaining and understanding the background mechanisms of these techniques is much more difficult and it requires more advanced  knowledge of this field so I just want to tell some thoughts about  it without explaining how and why they work.

Now it is clear that meditation is applicable to stimulate our brain and nervous system to generate Qi.
However if you see any general yoga, thai chi or Qi gong training your first impression will not be the huge amount of meditation but other training exercises with stretching, slow movements or harder workout.
So the movement exercises of most of these general training lessons are aimed to train and refresh the participants in pleasant spiritual environment.

What I what to present about static and moving exercises is different.

Some of them are planned to affect the energy body and the nervous system similarly  like a meditation exercise.

I will detail it in my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment