Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What is Qi? – part II


Continuing the previous thought finding unambiguous scientific evidences for any experiments aimed to investigate the presence of the Qi or something similar is practically impossible. After searching a lot in scientific databases (Web of Sciences, Sciencedirect etc.) I realized there are regular attempts to explore this territory,  but the results absolutely not convincing and don’t really make an exact system. In other posts in the future I plan to write about these research directions in detail, but now the most important is what we can understand from them.

So in my openion at present time there is not enough scientific research material about this topic in order to confidently say that Qi as „a new something” does not exist!

Probably scientists try to think according to their previous experiences when they say openion about this topic.
They try to think logically with reasons  and consequences.

But general analysing logic will fail in this case.

When we say this word „Qi” we have to forget every previous scientific knowledge for a while.

What I am about to write now is seems to be extremely science fiction at first sight but I really hope reading my posts you will be able to understand everything perfectly.


So according to my experiences I can definetely say that Qi is an alternative form of energy which has scientifically not been described yet.

Just like heat, moving,  magnetism or electricity.
The difference is the form.

In the next posts I will give you a deeper insight into the nature of this infinite energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment