Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome to the world of miracles!



It doesn't matter who I am,  the most important is why I am here and what I am going to do. Anyway just call me Qiblogger.
I have been practicing Qi gong, Yoga and other types of meditation systems and internal martial arts for a long time.  As  years  passed I  maneged to improve my  skills to quite a high level in some special parts of these  sciences  but when I started my journey in this  world I realized that finding what I search for, finding the really valuable points,  the way what I want to walk on is absolutely not easy. A lot of people is very intrested in spiritual and menthal systems but not rarely they are lost in a huge maze of books, courses, instructors etc. In this blog I will help everybody with finding the long awaited true pathway.
So if you

-want to learn generally about meditation, Qi gong, Yoga or other menthal sciences
-would like to practice one of these systems regularly just to have a good time or to reduce daily stress
-have an exact goal in this world and you need help to reach it

then you are on the best place and don’t hesitate to read my posts.

AND!


-If you want to improve your  mind  and body practically unbreakable
-If you want to develop theoretically „paranormal” abilities
-If you are sick and suffer from a medically incurable injuary or disease and want to find the „miraclous” solution
-Or if you just want to see beyond the limits of our physical world

Then I strongly recommend you to thoroughly follow and read what I am going to write here!

No comments:

Post a Comment