Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dan tien - part II.

I post a very simple picture about the power centers we are planning to work with.
Very very generally we can say the energy which is generated in the dan tiens  can be leaded to the lao gong point and finally it can be transferred to the physical world.



In the video I attached some days ago you could see an extremely improved level of using the Qi energy on the most various fields.  I don't want anybody to understand how is that possible I just wanted to show what can be done with a lot of well planned (!) work and determination.
Of course I could not check if everything is true what you could see in the video, but according to my personnal experiences I can definitely say that developing abilities like these are totally realistic.
Reaching this level usually requires decades of practice or even a whole life but with simpler regular practice (what can easily be done in our daily life) we can also learn, experience and apply a lot of great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment