Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Why do I write so much theory?




In the nearby future I am planning to post the three most important types of exercises of my methodology to generate Qi.
These are simple exercises but understanding their background is much more difficult.

As years passed I attended   many Yoga, Qigong, and other meditation and spiritual courses I read a lot of books I had discussions with  masters and instructors from the most various systems but there was always something what I missed:

 An explanation or at least an approaching description that shows why and how works what we are doing. 

It is OK we worked  with new energies but I needed to see something behind them to be able to make serious plans with the instructions and

to see the base of a serious meditation pathway and to see a pathway at all

Because in my opinion if we don’t understand  what we are doing and why and if can’t see forward with a system to know what we can at last approximately expect in years…..well this type of practice is OK for having a good time, but

 if you want to walk on a serious pathway to have a personal development to make your life better and easier and make your mentality more stronger

in this case we need much higher level of instructing.

In this blog I want to present many of my methods and knowledge to have a good  time for my readers and to make them understand what we are doing and why to be able to see a complete system.

A complete system which is applicable for planning a personal development and finding what you are looking for in this world.     

No comments:

Post a Comment